„You can buy attention (advertising).
You can beg for attention from the media (public relations).
You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales).
Or you can earn attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free: a YouTube video, a blog, a research report, photos, a Twitter stream, an ebook, a Facebook page.”
(David Meerman Scott – author of The New Rules of Marketing
- Percentage of immigrants in Europe - OneEurope one-europe.info/eurographics/p… via @One1Europe 2 years ago
- RT @razorsocial: 123 Content Marketing Tools from Industry Professionals twib.in/l/LX6qxyaLGyd | twibble.io http://t.co/DTm2W… 2 years ago
- Spring Follows Winter Once More wp.me/p1TJPv-4jT via @davidkanigan 4 years ago
- RT @MNARArts: Vă invităm la ultimele conferinţe în expoziţia „Mitul naţional. Contribuţia artelor la definirea identităţii... http://t.c ... 4 years ago
- Like a leaf we have many stems - by Thich Naht Hanh morella.ro/blog/471-like-… 4 years ago